Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

no feedback from BUY DOMAINS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've submitted an inquiry for their selling price for this domain:

HUDhousing.COM from BuyDomains OVER one week ago.. and to-date, have not rec'd a reply/email from them.

I would have thought I'de hear back within 48hrs.. but not the case. I would like too know their asking price for HUDhousing.com as I own the .net in this name and was hoping to get a general idea of value.. no such luck.

$200DNbucks to anyone who can get a bonofide email with their asking price for HUDhousing.COM

Thankyou!

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Did you go to buydomains and look?????

...."The quoted price will be at least $688 and may be over $10,000. Due to high demand and decreasing availability, the prices of Premium Domains are rising weekly.

You will receive a price quote within 3 business days by email or telephone. This is not an auction. The quoted price is a one-time fee only. You will be able to purchase this domain on the spot by credit card for the quoted price.

Please only fill out this form if you intend on buying in the next 30 days."

:D

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't believe anyone buys from them. That is NOT how I would run a business...

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I submitted an inquiry using their online form.. for their asking price for HUDhousing.com as no amt. was available when I was on the site last week. Have not heard back from them.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's not a domain worth pursuing anyway, so put your mind at ease. :)

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GiantDomains
It's not a domain worth pursuing anyway, so put your mind at ease. :)
Thanks for your uplifting feedback as always.. however I tend to differ with you on this names value..

have you checked the overture #'s for these keywords:

HUD HOUSING ?? not bad!

HUD HOUSING covers all us territories... govm't foreclosed hud homes..

Housing Urban Development!

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by FrontRow
I can't believe anyone buys from them. That is NOT how I would run a business...

Once they were selling a name for $688 and I offered $288 for it. Soon I got an email from them telling me that due to increased demand of the name it will be sold for $8000 .

The name is still sitting with them and now I will NOT pay even what I had offered originally. These guys really do not know how to run a business.

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by URLtrader

These guys really do not know how to run a business.

Well I think they've got the "aquisition" part figured out:D

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think they might check your email and found that you're the owner of the dot net, then they suspect you just want to know the asking price, not a buyer.

I always get response from then within 2 days.

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by .biz
I think they might check your email and found that you're the owner of the dot net, then they suspect you just want to know the asking price, not a buyer.

I always get response from then within 2 days.
Well, if that is their marketing "take" on my request.. then this is lame IMO.. as many a .net owner would be a likely candidate to desire the .com so as too corner the market in the name and have a nice pkg. IMO..

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Most domainers do not buy .com, but try to sell their names to the .com. They might know that you're a domainers from your whois or web site or whatever.

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I never try and sell my .net's to a .com owner, I have tried to sell my .com to a .net owner though. Not really sure why a .com would even care about a .net at all. I would prefer the .net owner develop his site up so I can get free traffic.

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jh3
I never try and sell my .net's to a .com owner, I have tried to sell my .com to a .net owner though. Not really sure why a .com would even care about a .net at all. I would prefer the .net owner develop his site up so I can get free traffic.

Exactly! I am the .net owner, so it would stand too reason that I would be a likely candidate to desire/want the .com. So, it would be in their best interest to respond too my inquiry about their asking price for the .com

$200 DN$ sent too Manu for the afternic link. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom