Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

No one at home for Sedo???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have had an urgent issue with one of my domain purchases at Sedo.com . Tried emailing multiple Sedo reps that I know, and also tried [email protected], [email protected] and also pmed Sara on this forum...

yet not a single repy in 3 days!! (everyone has a "Autoreply" on )

I know it's during holiday period, but for a big international company like Sedo, I would have expected them to have enough relieving people to not have such ridiculous response time :( :upset:

Allan

Shark

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yea, couple of my sales are underway as well.. No updates since last 5-6 days!

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
still have not heard a single word from any of the staff of Sedo yet.

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a problem too, emailed them 2 days ago and still nothing...

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They have been on holiday for some days now with a very skeleton staff for a couple of days max - I have a $xxxx sale that has seen zip in action/replies since 20th December.

I was in business for 30 years , last few my own , I would have been out of business very quickly with the attitude displayed by this bunch.

Good news, my traffic and ctr are up by 15% for December - bad news, my pcc and subsequently income are down by 30%+

Whilst I am here , Sedo, have you heard about IDN's?

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Someone needs to inform Sedo that an internet business is a 24/7 operation, even on weekends and holidays.

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
exactly. Sara responded to my pm 2 days ago asking me to contact "my agent" Tom Fell- Well, I don't think it takes a lot to work out that I would have contacted him already and the reason why I am emailing and pming Sara/other Sedo staff is because there has been zero response from Tom!!

I know it is holiday season, but as JuniperPark said, internet business has no holidays, espcially considering it's thousands of dollars at stake.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Essentially I had to raise absolute hell with sedo and I am not finished.

Three reps working on my auction. Auction closed on November 22nd, buyer paid on Novenber 27th, and no payment.

Eben Smith, Kevin White, and sales rep named Gasber are worthless.

More than 2500 domains with sedo and this is the crap they pull. For more than 2 weeks, these are the automated replies; OUT OF OFFICE, OUT OF OFFICE, OUT OF OFFICE. Even the rep that their emails referred me to, John Thompkins, to came back as automated OUT OF OFFICE.

I have never encountered such piss poor treatment from an international company in all my life. It took Tom Fell to get involved to get this mess straigtened out.

That is why I am not done raising hell about this matter. Those that were personally involved and offered assurances and reassurances are the ones that have not responded to numerous requests.

Message after message after message after message was ignored for weeks. And not just by the individuals named above. Customer service was non existant.

Folks, we are talking about a DOMAIN NAME PAID FOR BY BUYER ON NOVEMBER 27 AND I DID NOT GET PAID UNTIL DECEMBER 29! and that was only after emailing everybody in the damn company to express my outrage. Those same individuals named, where ever they were, contacted Tom and dumped this mess in Tom's lap. If I was Tom, I would be pissed that his fellow co-workers pulled this crap and then left it for him to clean up.

Hey, Sedo employees...you want to take a holiday? Well fine. But a whole damn month and a half???

And ignoring emails???

Not even answering and responding to emails???

And I have an account manager???

Inexcuseable, pathetic, and crappy service...I only express it in this manner to keep this post semi clean.

I wonder what actions they take when they are not paid in 10, 20, or 30 days or more?

No apology offered and yet you better damn well believe they got their percentage of the sale. I have already pulled about 150 domains and trying them at NameDrive.

I am open to any suggestions.

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Someone needs to inform Sedo that an internet business is a 24/7 operation, even on weekends and holidays.

So very true. I was having an issue with my webhost (Lunarpages) on Christmas Eve, so I emailed them, not expecting to hear back from them that night. not only did I hear back from them within 3 hours, they also fixed my problem. Take a note, Sedo....

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The only way to get a response from these guys is by phone (when they are not off).

Eben 617-758-4269

Although, I think these account reps know as much as we do. Nothing.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They forgot that without us...there is no Sedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom