Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have requested an authorization code from godaddy three times for a domain I sold. The new owner wants to transfer out. I have clicked on the request authorization code button three times, gotten a confirmation email from them three times but I have not gotten an authorization code yet. I checked my email and it is correct.

No here is the kicker. I have sent in a support request three times as well and each time it says I will get a response back shortly ie. 1 hour up to 5 hours. I have not heard nothing back from them at all.

My customer is getting upset since this is usually a simple process and now I am getting pissed off.

Please help with this issues.:asleep:

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Simple solution that I already tried. I was on hold for about 20 minutes and hung up. I shouldn't have to call them when there email support system said they would get back to me in about 4 hours three days ago. Seriously considering moving my domains all over to Moniker.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
To be honest...they will eventually reply...but that's why if you own a lot of domains you should not consider using godaddy. It's a hassle....and the phone call is long distance so i understand how frustrating it is, but if you want it resolved...the best option is calling them.

Go Daddy

GoDaddy.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sent you a PM. Please call that number and we'll figure out what's going on ASAP.

Last edited:

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your attention to this.

domaingeneration

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With all due respect to those who're associated with GD, from personal experience, if possible, don't go with GD or domainswithproxy. They're big, however, t's usually more of a hassle/headache dealing with them than registrars like Moniker, Dotster ...

DG

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I shouldn't have to call them when there email support system said they would get back to me in about 4 hours three days ago. Seriously considering moving my domains all over to Moniker.
You should feel honored in over a year and a half, that YOU are their 27th response.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have to say...with 1000's of names...I do not have one issue with godaddy.com . You really need to get an account rep. They are really amazing. if you have trouble getting one....I will give you mine...he will take care of you.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Issue has been dealt with by Godaddy on this forum. Thanks for you attention to this matter. Faith restored...

doc24

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GD is no problem with me. Been there for several years. Get an account rep

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if i published some of the stuff from my legal file boxes full of godaddy issues...i have actually gotten better support & advice from this board about godaddy than godaddy themselves. something wrong with that folks!

bt it seems maybe every hosting has its drawbacks so p00.

Go Daddy

GoDaddy.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The Customer Support Group at Go Daddy is truly fantastic. They not only support general domain questions, but also the many different products that Go daddy has... and they do it 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! Of the 6+ million customers at Go Daddy, a significant percentage are not domain investors and therefore our general support group is not well versed in dealing with concerns or issues that can arise with larger portfolio customers or investors.

As some members have pointed out (Thank you!), having an Account Manager assigned to your account will make a great deal of difference. Call the number below and speak with someone to see if it would be a benefit for you to have an assigned account manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom