Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

No Responses to appraisal requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsr81

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to get an ideas as to what some of my domains are worth. However, other than my first post, all of them have been ignored. Am I doing something wrong to deserve that or is it just the norm on these forums?

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Usually if you don’t get any replies to an appraisal request it’s because the names you’re asking to be appraised aren’t very good, people don’t post because they don’t want to offend your feelings by telling you that your domain is worthless.

Replying to appraisal request takes time, if the domain has no appeal to the appraiser then he/she will likely not bother.

Such is the world of domains :clown:

Good Luck
- Rob

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sometimes how we word our post can make a difference - I rarely respond to requests to appraise lists. I am more likely to respond if the member has done some work himself like listing Google and O/T figures etc. Someone just writes "Appraise duffdomain.com" I move on, not even please!

nsr81

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Rob and Webname.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Apart from soliciting appraisals, another way is to survey the sales forum for done deals. You may then get some ideas on how much your own domains of similar capacities are worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom