Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

No support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebaby

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:sigh2: You need to check your pm's, emails and message board on the site!

bluebaby

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK, you won't answer anywhere else so I will ask here in a public forum. In the USA people do not have to report earnings until they have earned $600, yet you are forcing paople to give you their tax info. I have been trying to contact you to ask if there is a SECURE way of sending this info in. Your site is not secure in no way and I will not put my info there. And anyone else who does needs to stop and think before they do it.

However, seeing as how you have not answered any contacts I have sent to you. I don't see how I can give you my tax info when you have never shown me any reason to trust you. How do I (or anyone else) know that you are not just collecting ss# so you can use people's indentities?

I am not saying that you are a scammer. I have no way of knowing since you never reply to any type of contact I have sent you. It really is hard to build trust when you avoid contact.

Before you get pissed at this post, please remember that I have been sending numerous contacts to you at several email addys (including the one you paid other members from) you have pm's from friends of min, you have messages on your message board on your site that have been there for at least two weeks with no answer at all.

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have answered the emails and the messages on my site and the answer is the same. It's not going to change if you ask via different media.

OK, you won't answer anywhere else so I will ask here in a public forum. In the USA people do not have to report earnings until they have earned $600, yet you are forcing paople to give you their tax info. I have been trying to contact you to ask if there is a SECURE way of sending this info in. Your site is not secure in no way and I will not put my info there. And anyone else who does needs to stop and think before they do it.

However, seeing as how you have not answered any contacts I have sent to you. I don't see how I can give you my tax info when you have never shown me any reason to trust you. How do I (or anyone else) know that you are not just collecting ss# so you can use people's indentities?

I am not saying that you are a scammer. I have no way of knowing since you never reply to any type of contact I have sent you. It really is hard to build trust when you avoid contact.

Before you get pissed at this post, please remember that I have been sending numerous contacts to you at several email addys (including the one you paid other members from) you have pm's from friends of min, you have messages on your message board on your site that have been there for at least two weeks with no answer at all.

You are confusing 2 different things. What you are required to reports is based on your income and I believe it's total income from all revenue sources and not from each individual or business. However, check with your accountant on this.

However, from our perspective we are required by the IRS to with hold money paid to people unless they supply us with the proper information and that is an easy to fill out form on our site. This is not based on amounts but applies to all moneys earned by any individual or business.

bluebaby

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Funny I still have TWO messages on your site waiting to be read and answered.
I emailed you to admin@yoursite and webmaster@yoursite and the personal email address that you have paid my friends from.

You have not answered ANY of them. If you think you have, then you better be checking your site out because your mail and message system is dead.

Messages You Sent
To Sent Read System Subject
Unread CayarsVerified User 12/11/2006 -- -- Still no answer?
Unread CayarsVerified User 12/2/2006 -- -- SS#
Transmitted: 12/15/2006 7:04:50 PM

Messages You Received
From Received System Subject
No Messages
My Account | Message Base | My Profile | Find A Profile | Logout | Help

Transmitted: 12/15/2006 7:04:16 PM

You still have not answered my MAIN question here, is there anyway to give you my tax info that is SECURED? Your site is NOT secured. If I hit the send button on your site then all the lucky hackers in the world gets another ss# to play with.

BTW, I don't appeciate being called a liar when I know for a fact that you have not answered any of my contacts to you. I don't see how you have a business if you are this rude to all of your customers! Do not call me a liar!

I am online at least 18 hours a day. I DO check my emails (which is more than you can say). I know you have not answered any contact I have attempted to make with you.

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Those are not valid email addresses that we work with. Anything sent to those addresses would just go into the blackhole of spam filtering.

My intent was not to call you a liar but I do know I did in fact answer them. I did need to do a small database rollback on the billing/accounting/message system because of a bad script that ran when updating balances. I didn't even think about the message bases (my bad) so my answers probably did get overwritten so for that I aplogize.

I have been working in the message bases and PM here and on our system for a great amount of hours each day. In the last month we got tons of fraud and have been pretty much tied up with a lot of this trying to get everything straightened out which is still ongoing.

The nutshell answer that I gave in the message was that the current form was the only way the information was going to get updated in our system in an automated way BUT that you could fill out the form and use 111-11-1111 as the SS# and then follow it up with 3 private messages to me on my system with each part of the ss# and I could update it that way and get the payment out to you.

At present that is the fastest way to get the information updated or you could download it, fill it out and mail it back to us.

bluebaby

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have tried to send the tax info to you. I tried the tax form, it won't send. I also sent pm's to you on your site and they say you haven't read them yet. How will I know if you have recieved my info?

I suppose you have answered these messages too?

Messages You Sent
To Sent Read System Subject
Unread CayarsVerified User 12/19/2006 -- -- thanks
Unread CayarsVerified User 12/19/2006 -- -- tax info

guess not

Messages You Received
From Received System Subject
No Messages

My account still says that I need to update my tax info. I have tried, now do your part, update it.

bluebaby

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I still see no updating has been done on my tax info in my account but at least you have read my messages to you from what I see now. However, you still have not replied or updated my tax info.

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I didn't get the information I asked you to do so I couldn't update it. You were going to fill out the tax form and then send me 3 different PMs with each part of your tax info. I didn't get the tax form filled out and only got 2 PMs which doesn't allow me to update your tax information form since it's not filled out yet.

Do those steps and you'll be fine.

bluebaby

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I did send the third PM in 3 times but I think there is already so many messages in there that it wouldn't allow me to send anymore. I just sent you the last part agin and it went through ok this time. You should have all parts of it now.

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is getting way to confusing. Please start from scratch and do the tax form. Then do the 3 PM right in a row.

I'm doing a mass payment on 12/31 so if this is completed by then you'll get the payment then.

gmedya

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still waiting payment november revenue. if you want to send payment pls send! you don't reply or not read support messages from your site. You sent private message from dnforum you said i'll contact with you but there is no contact messeage or mail. If there is a problem with my account i want to learn it. You added nov. revenue to my account but there is no payment.

bluebaby

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am still waiting to get my tax info updated. I sent the info in days ago, again. Still hasn't been read days later.

Unread CayarsVerified User 12/29/2006 -- -- here we go again!

Seems I missed that masspay on the 31st

bluebaby

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that my account is now all updated. Thanks Carlos.

I hope all your problems get all worked out for you soon.

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Everyone has gotten answers to any questions sent to me via email, PMs here at dnforum or via the message system at ParkItNow.com yesterday. There were only a couple that hadn't been answered.

Yesterday I got all the End of Month postings completed for December and posted all Net 15 earnings to everyone's account. All Net 45 day earnings were also calculated and will be posted as usual. Everyone but about 12 people were paid via paypal mass payments and their accounts were updated with paypal payment IDs. I also had to complete the 2006 end of year processing.

Everything is pretty much back to normal now with zero support queue messages outstanding and 2 on hold. Thank God!

Carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom