Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

no wonder the extended auctions always suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i edited this post since after i reread it it sounded very 'ranty'. my point is in a nutshell: why would you not link to the auction from every website where the auction is mentioned or promoted?

for example

http://domainauctions.moniker.com/2010/DOMAINfest-Global-Auctions

or

www.domainfest.com

now i have finally been told elsewhere that you can access the auction by going to snapnames. well what about anyone like possibly some potential bidder/buyer does not know to go to snapnames but visits the moniker auction site or the domainfest site and there is not even a link to the auction.

i have heard domainers complaining for three years now about the extended auctions for various reasons. i can now see why they never seem to be a success. they seem to be lacking fundamentally any real marketing. i havnt even gotten any email yet to say that this auction has started, similar to the emails i received regarding the two live auctions. i guess the extended auction is just a thinly executed afterthought in the minds of the conference promoters?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom