Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Nobody working at Sedo anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sold a domain about 10 days ago.. Buyer has not paid yet, so I thought I contact the person that was emailing me about the process to see if she could please contact the buyer... she is on Vacation..out of office reply for another 10 days or so... so I emailed the "alternative" they gave me in that automated reply...same answer..out of office.. what a joke... apparently someone needs to do their homework there.. you cant have the person covering going on vacation at the same time... totally unprofessional...

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
John,

Call them is not allways the solution: Everybody does not speak english.

Unfortunately, .... Grrrrr!!!!

This morning SEDO contacted me about an auction I won 2 weeks ago so I guess most has been / are in vacations and they are working with reduced staff.

In a positive note, look the Frank Schilling blog:
Even billionaires take vacations in August and they say it's very positive...

So take some vacations does not mean they are not pro.

Trust me, sometimes I will love they be less pro!

LOL

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sold a name over a week ago and sedo has not even started the process...the buyer got in touch with me and we have no idea what the hold up is. I thought it was on his end and he thought it was on my end....when it seems the hold up is on sedo's end. (I wish the buyer would have just contacted me in the first place and we could have avoided all of the non response and headache from sedo).

It is very frustrating because the one good service sedo has had for me has been in the sale and transfer of names....I hope they get their act togather.

S

SedoCoUk

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately I am not on vacation, so please PM me with any domain transactions you would like me to look into.

Cheers,

Tom

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have PMed you Tom, thanks :) I too have fallen victim of non-paying bidders (and Sedo haven't been helpful when I've contacted them).

Edit: Just to publicy say thanks to Tom - he looked into my transaction very well (and quickly), something which I was glad to see :) I hope other Sedo staff members take a lead from Tom and actually check the bidders' accounts to see whether they have lots of unpaid items or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom