Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

nominet charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

laskos

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
So just sold another .co.uk and then recieved the reg form and nominet are going to charge £35 to transfer a .co.uk name huh, so buy a name for £6 then add £35 for transfer fees that means the name really costs £41. just goes to show that .co.uk are becoming popular, so what other reason would nominet start charging.

views and comments :razz:

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please post in the appropriate forum. Thanks. [/Thread MOVED from "Suggestions and Feedback" to "Domain Reselling"]

Max.rk

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think it will influence .co.uk domain market that much. Maybe it will be felt a little bit as some of the hopefuls who buy domain names and plan to sell cheap will think twice before buying domain. But the people who own nice .co.u's will not complain. The businesses will not even feel this change.

Its sad that Nominet introducing these fees. As I say, the impact to domain brokers will not be significant but will be felt. All chain will suffer (hosting companies, registrars, online payment providers ect). But this does not make .co.uk unattractive to me. I will continue to acquire .co.uk's.

max.rk

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom