Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Non-Disclosure Agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This may be a long shot, but would any of my learned friends out there; have a sample NDA for the use on a domain sale.

I am hoping to have any potential buyer agree to some T&Cs prior to any negotiations. While I understand that this will not negate a possible TM holders right to pursue, I expect that it will however offer us some sort of ammunition in the Event of a UDRP.

I have with little luck been able to locate a reputable DN IP Lawyer this side of the atlantic.

Any help, advice or flames will be respected. :whistle:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not strictly NDA but maybe this sample contract can help you:
http://contracts.corporate.findlaw.com/agreements/mortgage/domain.html

It has a brief section on confidentiality terms. I believe the wording could be adapted to fit your needs.
If you fear a possible TM problem it costs nothing to add a disclaimer like:
"Seller makes no representations as to whether or not the domain names offered infringe or violate any trademark or intellectual property rights. It is up to the buyer to research any intellectual property claim or trademark dispute proceeding on a particular domain name".

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actnow.. many thanks for that, looks like I may retain Mr Keating for future issues.

SDS.. thats fantastic, could be what I am looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom