Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Non-payment question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If it's 10 days after an auction and the buyer hasn't responded to email re. the name he/she won, am I still bound to sell the name to them?

Upvote 0

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hmmm ... has there been any contact between the two of you??
Are PM's available in this case, and/or has the person re-visited the site since that auction? Are you getting the brush off? :eek:

I guess my initial instinct would be to say that ... NO, you would not be bound to sell to them, as the allowance for time rule was not adhered to! :upset:
Good Luck, and sorry to hear of this. Please update.
Thanks, :cool:

S

Sammy

I agree, as far as I would be concerned, go ahead and resell it.

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't use PMs and I sent an email straight after the auction but heard nothing back.

It's not as if I need the money - the sale was Breakfasts.net for $2 (!) - but I like to get things as straight as possible.

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Edwin
I don't use PMs and I sent an email straight after the auction but heard nothing back.

It's not as if I need the money - the sale was Breakfasts.net for $2 (!) - but I like to get things as straight as possible.

I bought 2 names in Sundays auction. Both sellers have yet to contact me. I guess if the names they sold were for $500 they would be contacting me within minutes with their paypal. Good to see someone making the professional effort to honor their sale.

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
10 days ? you can resell it.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm lucky then. Even BEFORE the auction was finished, I got a PM from the seller of storelive.com which I bought for $18. I PayPal-ed him right away and got the name transferred on the very same Sunday night!

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I too have had very good luck with the auction. Only had one small delay, and that was with someone who was out of town, and we got it resolved very quickly.

Hey Edwin, you might try using the PM system. It actually works very well! Plus the site keeps a record of the messages being read in case you need a "paper trail"!

Best of luck,
WebCat

oohdale

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Edwin
If it's 10 days after an auction and the buyer hasn't responded to email re. the name he/she won, am I still bound to sell the name to them?
If he lives in Stockton Missouri or another small town here in Missouri you may not hear from him for months after these Tornados took our towns and homes so who in the Heck would care about a domain name after this happened? Don't believe me? Check my site out then www.stocktonmo.com :eek: Plus a week is nothing if the seller don't give the buyer a Paypal address to send money too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom