Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

noob Hi & type-in valueing

Status
Not open for further replies.

breez

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new here trying to start in the domain biz.

I have searched a lot but still find it hard to value what's a good type-in domain. And no overture anymore right now of course. So what I check the number of google results with quotes, adwords at least low search with history and advertisers, couple paid keyword research tools, and of course common sense. Also check how very similar typeins that are registered seem to be doing.

Is this a good approach or can someone point me to a better one? What number of google results should I at least shoot for?

Just got my first couple of domains: stragegies,com (typo, I figured it was good since the letters are close on the keyboard and its one word) and teen swimming suits,com which was showing high count in keyword tools but perhaps someone inflated it. Have to wait till better weather to find out ;)

Anyway nice to be here and thanks for reading.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

Welcome to the forum

Best bet is to keep reading before spending more cash

that "one-word" typo you got ain't bad and you're on the right path i think with the swim suit name, in that you're going for "products/durable goods" domains.

just take it slow and hopefully you'll be fine.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom