Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Not a happy Bunny

Status
Not open for further replies.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When I listed the domain "OneClickLoan" I expect one click not hundreds.

Is there anway of informing visitors that the domain clearly states OneClick, its killing my brand all this revenue and clicks.

Come on Donny Sort it Out, or do I have to register 100ClickLoan also? :smilewinkgrin:

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm a little confused, you actually had 7 clicks and we counted 6. One was a double click on the same link. They really seem to be legit surfers clicking out.

But maybe if you do register 100 click loan you will only get 1 click.

Donny

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Again I am volunteering to shave if anybody wants me to shave. :) It's always fun talking to be from other industries who ask, so how much are you shaving and we tell them we aren't and then they laugh and say no really how much are you shaving. And I tell them if we were shaving I would have my domains parked somewhere else, and my domains are parked with us.

Donny

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I just wonder if there is some kind of agenda on the namestrands posting regarding parked.com,
If all stuff he/she post are true , then must be kind of grouping in parked and people get different cut. if so how to get to that elite group?

I am some how happy with parked and most my domains are parked there mostly do to easy to use system and nice looking pages but regarding the amount I am getting I honestly think I should get more..., I am still waiting may be one of those days I will be same as namestrands and be with nice cut too

Donny please help us to join that group if exist, or let us know what to do to get into that group

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm very happy with parked.com. I have more than one domain with CTR 80-120%

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let me explain how our system works. You walk in the door and we give you x based on certain criteria that we have. Afterwards, you can get a raise or in one or two cases your rate lowered based on different criteria. But mostly it's based on volume, revenue, and the quality of domains. We do have an automated system that looks and these and gives small raises, but large raises are always done by hand.

Hope this helps.

Donny

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Donny for explanation

mxzsleds

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let me explain how our system works. You walk in the door and we give you x based on certain criteria that we have. Afterwards, you can get a raise or in one or two cases your rate lowered based on different criteria. But mostly it's based on volume, revenue, and the quality of domains. We do have an automated system that looks and these and gives small raises, but large raises are always done by hand.

Hope this helps.

Donny

Isnt this how most, if not all systems work

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I signed up long ago and put in one name. Now their system doesn't send me my password when I use the lost password feature.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
boop.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
seems you got a nice referral there focus:)

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
seems you got a nice referral there focus:)

Imm

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Think we have got enough supporters to start a parked/Donny fan club here :lol:

LucidPhoenix

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Donny is the man. Straight forward answers, and great support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom