Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Not Earning, Ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are certain countries I get a fair amount of traffic from that the PPC provider I use on that site doesnt pay for clicks from yet a lot of my traffic is from these countries, Do you see it as morally wrong to ban all countries other than UK, america and Canada from the site and redirect them to a sponsors page? They are earning me nothing and costing a hell of a lot in bandwith.

Opinions please...

Well mine is:

Business Wise: It makes sense to filter out their IP's, If they arent earning me anything why should I allow them to use it and cost me money, but there is the object that they will promote the site and gain the site popularity among more of the internet.

Morally: It is wrong to limit out countries from accessing the freedom of thw web just because they arent earning me anything from PPC.

The need to decide what to do has come from this email:

hi , dear freind
******.com is my need and correct , but it gone filter and dont work in iran . so
i need new of **service site provides* . so i hope be can say my object for you . thank you
. hamid

I need to know should I take the business route or the moral one.

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom