Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Not getting upgraded to Sedopro since 2 Months - All requirements are fullfilled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nizamani

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I applied for Sedopro 2 months ago, back then i was earning more then 200$ per month. Sedo have neither accepted my application nor they have rejected. At the moment i have more then 200 domains in my sedo account to better comply with sedo policies. Actual Problem is that when i try to submit application again with endorsement code it gives error the an application is already under review. In this situation what should i do? I contacted to sedo, but support is not responding my mails.
If there is any sedo's official Please respond to this thread and resolve my issue as soon as possible.

Regards
Toufique Ahmed

Domain Days 2024

5yo

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The best way is wait.
They would send you an email to explain that after all.

S

SedoCoUk

Hi nizamani,

Please PM me your Sedo username and I'll make sure a Parking Manager processes your SP application for you.

Thanks,
Monica

nizamani

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi nizamani,

Please PM me your Sedo username and I'll make sure a Parking Manager processes your SP application for you.

Thanks,
Monica

I want to remind you that I have sent you all the details including username and email address on 03-25-2008 via PM, I have sent those details before on namepros via PM reply. I have yet not received any response, this is uttar irresponsibility. I have lots of bad experience with sedo support, sedo claiming to be No1 in Domain Parking has lots of flaws with very irresponsible support.
It would be better that you kindly upgraded my account to sedo pro rather then, reminding your job again and again........

Regards
Toufique Ahmed Nizamani
Now reminding others their job!

Last edited:
S

SedoCoUk

Hi Nizamani,

PM was sent on March 25th from my colleague Tom, and another PM just sent.

Thanks,
Monica

nizamani

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Nizamani,

PM was sent on March 25th from my colleague Tom, and another PM just sent.

Thanks,
Monica

Finally I got the response for my 3 month old sedopro application, no matter it is not in my favor "application not being approved!". I thought all the sedo's staff has gone to loooooooooooooong vacations without even remembering people like me who are beating their heads on monitor screen for their response. Waiting 5-12 days for their replies!
Quoting what sedo said in PM today
Hi Toufique,

Your inquiry was forwarded to a SedoPro account manager on March 25th and your application for SedoPro was rejected at that time. Unfortunately, your portfolio does not qualify for SedoPro.

I hope this clarifies.
Here I want to mention few things

1- I am 100% sure that I had more then 200 approved domains in sedo account on 25th march 2008.
2- I was eligible on 16 march 2008 because of that I asked (in this thread) Sedo to tell me what happened to my sedopro application which was pending since 3 months.
3- You at least should have send me a PM or reply on 25 March (according to you my account was rejected at that time) rather then wasting my 11 days waiting for your response.
4- I am eligible at this time aswell with 200 approved domains in my account.

Now clarify me that "why you rejected my account withought any specific reason"? You just mentioned that "Unfortunately, your portfolio does not qualify for SedoPro." While my portofolio meats 200 domains requirement on 16 March, 25 March, and still meets today!?

I want you to reconsider my application or i would have to resubmit it!

Regards
Toufique Ahmed
Sedo wasting Time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom