Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Not happy with SEDO

Status
Not open for further replies.

wistow

Wistow.net
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well my first website "sale" on SEDO has so far taken 9 weeks and we're only onto the "Please send us the log files about your website" part of the transaction (It's been stuck at this stage since the 16th Feb!). The buyer has access to the site as things have been changed but SEDO just give me the same answer when I contact them, which is:

Thank you for the e-mail.
The information will be forwarded to the buyer.

Then a couple of days later I get an email asking to send the login/ftp info again, saying that they never received it in the first place :rolleyes:

It's got to the stage where I'm sick of waiting around, and I don't think i'll be using SEDO for website sales again (I've sold 3-4 sites on forums in the last month, much quicker and just as safe as I ask for payment first)

Anyone else had any related experiences when selling websites on SEDO?

Kind Regards,

Craig

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been stuck in a .co.uk transaction for about 4 weeks now. Then a couple of days ago, sedo asked me what my IPS tag was so that the use of the domain could be transfered to me. The only problem is that I am the SELLER! Enfuriating.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Join the club.

Thomas Nash

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This isnt really very reassuring as my first domain sale on sedo is an auction that ends on friday :( hopefully itll go smoothly.

S

SedoCoUk

Hello all,

Please feel free to PM me with the specific domain you would like me to look into. I will see if I can expedite the process for you.

Best regards,

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom