Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

not my daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A mother enters her daughter's bedroom and sees a an envelope with Mom written on it lying on the bed. In great trepidation, she tears open the envelope and reads the enclosed letter, her heart in her shoes. Dearest Mom:I am so happy; I have eloped with my new boyfriend.
I have found real passion and he is so nice, with his piercing and special tattoos, especially the one with my name in a heart. I just love his big motorcycle, but it's not only that, Mom, I'm sort of pregnant and Yaqui (that's Swahili for Warrior Prince) said that we will be very happy in his trailer in the woods.
He wants to have many more children with me and that's one of my dreams. I've learned that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone, so we'll be growing it for ourselves and Yaqui's friends, who will swap for all the cocaine and ecstasy drugs we want.
In the meantime, we'll pray for the science to find the AIDS cure, for Yaqui to get better.
Don't worry about me, Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Some day I'll visit for you to know your grandchildren.
Your daughter, Melissa Louise

PS: Hey, Mom, don't freak, none of this is true. I'm at Judy's house.
just wanted to show you there are lots worse things in life than the report card in my desk drawer . . . Love you, Missy

IDS

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Haha that is priceless, I remember reading something similar during EURO 2004, it was addressed to the girls father saying there are worse things than England losing ;)

T

tekz999

hahahah!!!!
I should write a letter like that too when I am in trouble!!!

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom