Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Not sure what is the right thing to do. Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

leo1977

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello fellows,

I've been selling custom websites and scripts here on DNF for a while. A week ago I decided to build a special site that will offer some more details for the scripts and people will be able to buy and receive the download links instantly. The website is phppod.com

I am not sure will this be easier for people to read about the scripts and buy them. Many will not like the fact that have to go trough a registration process.

So my question is - Do you prefer to buy directly from a website like that or just send the money directly to paypal?
I will have a new cool custom script almost every 2 weeks so I thought it would be easier for customers to buy directly from a legit site and receive the download link instantly instead of waiting for me to read my emails and then receive it.

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom