Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

ns sedo pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

2fly1

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the ns settings for sedo pro?

S

SedoCoUk

Hi 2fly1

The name servers are the same for general Sedo parked pages: NS1.Sedoparking.com and NS2.Sedoparking.com.

Feel free to send a PM if you have any other questions!

Monica

2fly1

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you..

I would like to know how often stats and revenue update and what countries of visitors do they not pay for or pay low for....

S

SedoCoUk

Hi 2fly1,

In general, parking stats are updated within the hour after they've been collected. Parking statistics are displayed in the Central European Time Zone (CET).

So if the time difference is 6 hours between the eastern United States (EST), the stats shown in the customer accounts relate to US Eastern Standard Time like this:
Sedo stats: November 1, 2007, 00:00:00 (start of day)
US EST: Oct 31, 2007, 6pm

Sedo stats: November 1, 2007, 23:59:59 (end of day)
US EST: November 1, 2007, 05:59:59pm

With regards to parking payments, the value of your keyword is dependent on many things. The length of the keyword, as well as relevancy to your domain name play the biggest parts. Parked pages are also geo-sensitive. If someone is viewing your parked pages in the US, from a US IP address, then the ads should resolve in English as the advertisers in that area would naturally advertise in English.

Conversely, if the domain is viewed in Germany for instance, the ads will be in German with German advertisers. This really works for your advantage, as you will hopefully receive the highest click through rates this way; with the ads resolving being applicable to the users at the specific IP address where the pages are being viewed.

I hope this clarifies! Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions.

Monica

Sleepys

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So if the time difference is 6 hours between the eastern United States (EST), the stats shown in the customer accounts relate to US Eastern Standard Time like this:
Sedo stats: November 1, 2007, 00:00:00 (start of day)
US EST: Oct 31, 2007, 6pm

Sedo stats: November 1, 2007, 23:59:59 (end of day)
US EST: November 1, 2007, 05:59:59pm

Monica

I was actually going to post a question asking about this, but since you have it written right here. The start of the day for me is actually now 00:01:00 (7pm EST). I was wondering if there was any reason for changing the day's beginning and end to one hour later?

Also, in answer to the question above. Expect your stats to update sometime between 10 minutes and 20 minutes after each hour, unless there is some sort of delay.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Is there a reason stats close at GMT instead of the local time? E.g. in the US the day should not end at 6pm

Sleepys

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Aren't they a European company? That is why they would rather go by GMT.

S

SedoCoUk

Hi Sleepys,

The reason the start of your day is at 7 pm EST at the moment is because the time difference between Germany and the US is currently 5 hours, until this coming Sunday when the US also pushes their clocks one hour back. Europe changes their clocks a week ahead of the US. However, the stats should display as I described above starting this Sunday.

Since Sedo's system was created and is based in Germany, the stats display in CET, just like you assumed Sleepys.

Hope this clarifies!

Monica

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Yes, it's clarifying in the sense that it's another "to do" for the Sedo engineers. We are located in the US and since we are not logging in from Sedo.de the stats should follow the US clock.

By the way, sometimes Sedo links take you from the current .com realm to .co.uk - in which case the cookies don't work. It's annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom