Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Obama to release Benghazi drone video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The cover-up alone from this attack is grounds for a Senate special committee, And if it's found the White house intentionally covered this up for political gain which I strongly believe they did, were going to see a 3rd President impeached.

Last edited:

ilovedomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You have to excuse Raider. By bullshit mountian standards, it looks like real news.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree frequently with her. She stands by her principles for better or worse. She just needs to slow down a little sometimes.

Perhaps I should have posted this in humor...

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The hero of Republicans, GW Bush, allowed thousands of Americans to die in 9/11 when little Bushy ignored the CIA briefings in August 2001 that "bin Laden plans to attack the US with airplanes.

No they're trying their best to make the deaths of 4 people look the same as Bush's 9/11, so they're beating this drum like a crackhead being raped from behind by a pit bull.

ilovedomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The hero of Republicans, GW Bush, allowed thousands of Americans to die in 9/11 when little Bushy ignored the CIA briefings in August 2001 that "bin Laden plans to attack the US with airplanes.

No they're trying their best to make the deaths of 4 people look the same as Bush's 9/11, so they're beating this drum like a crackhead being raped from behind by a pit bull.

It isnt much, but its all the have to complain about.

Last edited:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I might not have been totally serious. You should oughta check the link.

LOL... What can I say? I got caught shooting first.

But the second paragraph still stands :)

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Bushy ignored the CIA briefings in August 2001 that "bin Laden plans to attack the US with airplanes..

Are you sure you have the right President and year? It was in 1995 when Clinton was President that the FBI was given this SAME information about Al Qaeda using commercial planes to attack the US.... Your not aware of the Bojinka plot where the Philippine Government uncovered the plot and relayed the information to the FBI not once but TWICE?

Our Government took it serious, I flew in and out of Manila a number of times from 1994 to 1997, and witnessed the change in Airport security, Luggage hand inspections, removing shoes, liquids confiscated, pat downs, the whole bit, And what did the US do after the warnings in 1995? NOTHING, And you got attacked and we didn't.. You want to blame someone? blame Bill Clinton for sitting on his ass getting blow jobs while Al Qaeda committed;

1993 - The first World Trade Center bombing
1996 - Khobar Towers bombing - Saudi Arabia
1998 - U.S. Embassy bombings Kenya/Tanzania
2000 - USS Cole Bombing - Yemen

And did NOTHING!... Nothing in retaliation whatsoever, Nothing to capture those responsible, And when Sudan offered Bin Laden on a silver platter to the CIA, They did NOTHING... So go blame your pal Bill Clinton for the 3000+ Deaths on 911, For which I hope he rots in hell for.

And please provide me one, just one credible link that shows a CIA briefing indicating Bin Laden was planning to attack New York on 911 with US Planes.

Last edited:

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom