Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Oct 31 WhoIs Verification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whois-Search

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear eNom, Inc. Customer,

This message is a reminder to help you keep the contact data associated with your domain registration up-to-date.

As of Oct 31, 2003, we are required by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) to send you this reminder by the Anniversary date of each registered Domain Name that is subject to the terms and conditions of that organization.

Below is a list of domain names with your email address listed as the registrant. The current contact information associated with the domain may be verified by following the link to the right of the domain name. If any of the information contact data is inaccurate, it must be corrected.

Please remember that under the terms of your registration agreement, the provision of false Whois (contact) information can be grounds for cancellation of your domain name registration.

Domain Names with Anniversary Dates between November 1 and November 15

blah blah .................

Scooter

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just got the same email listing 2 domains at eNom.

But mine gave no reference to coming from eNom and the from address was my own email address.

Quote from email
Dear Customer,

--- snip ---

Thank you for your attention.
Sincerely,

Based on that information, there is no reason for me to think it is anything but fake.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I received my notices a few days ago. I dont mind..

You dont have to click anything if your registration information is correct ..is the way I read it.

Scooter

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
While it is probably real, I assessed it on the information it contained. If eNom want it taken seriously, they should stop making it appear as SPAM.

It would be an interesting if people lose domain because these emails were deleted automatically as SPAM behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom