Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Odd happenings with NameJet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had a domain on backorder. Unfortunately, 6 other people did, too (so I know it would have gont to auction).

Before 9am PST yesterday (drop day) it was in backorder / pending delete status.

Then, later in the day, it went to pending auction status - I've only seen this when a domain is caught by NJ (and then it will go to auction if more than one person backordered it - if one person did then it later went to them).

But something very odd happened afterwards - sometime overnight (between 9pm EST / 6pm PST last night and 5am EST / 2am PST) it went to "wish list" status meaning that NJ did not have the name.

I checked the WhoIs this morning and it showed a creation date of Dec 2, 2009 meaning it did drop and it was picked up.

In the past, I've seen it go from back order to wish list if the catch was not successful by NJ (like someone else got it) - I've NEVER seen it go to pending auction if they didn't get it.

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any pending delete you backorder at namejet will say pending auction right after the deadline for submitting backorders. It doesn't mean they have the name yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom