Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Offensive Content...

Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Not trying to pick out mods, or users, but i've been seeing alot of this lately. A post is moved because of its "Offensive Content".

Have any of you ever read "Fahrenheit 451"... its a story of a government that makes ALL BOOKS illegal... why? Because ALL books contain some sort of offensiveness to some sort of culture group...

Every member here has posted "Something questionable" to some sort of "Culture" weather it be saying THUMBS UP to chinese people.... or something else...

My post wasn't really offensive.. it was more of a scary story...

Should I report all posts that I find "Questionable" to some sort of "Far Away" culture?

Thanks.

Upvote 0

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When has this been an issue with the exception of your disgusting horror story which I thought was great when I was 12? It's fine if people can appreciate that later on, but this is a domain name forum.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Then as i've suggested before:

This is a private forum available to Platinum and Exclusive members to discuss anything you wish

They need to change the description to: This is a private forum available to Platinum and Exclusive members to discuss anything they wish regarding the domain industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom