Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.

poing

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've received an offer for sofa.es for $3,500 USD, interested in hearing your offers here - BIN $4,500. Valid until the end of the week (Friday 9am EDT).

poing

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
take the offer and run - your not going to get such offers from Domainers!

I knew I would receive a response here :)

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I knew I would receive a response here :)

Be honest why would you post it in a domain forum? Your a DNF Veteran, you should know better that your not going to get any offers like that here. If the offer is real take it and run! Offer of $3500 US for Sofa.es , yet you are setting bin at $4500? Really what do you take us for?

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Be honest why would you post it in a domain forum? Your a DNF Veteran, you should know better that your not going to get any offers like that here. If the offer is real take it and run! Offer of $3500 US for Sofa.es , yet you are setting bin at $4500? Really what do you take us for?

LOL Yet well put.

poing

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

I barely sell domains and do not spend much time on DNF, so I may not quite be up to date on the best places to post and sell ;-) Figured I might as well run it by some more people before accepting the offer.

Is there a problem with the BIN being higher than the current bid? Sorry if I've offended anyone with that.

Last edited:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice offer imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom