Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Offer Received, Need Quick Appraisal On Nationalmedic Dotcom

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
good for litigation firms that go after medical malprcatice by different types of medics you mean?

just think that malpractice by doctors is still king as other types of medics are not so exposed to the same malpractice risk doctors are.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
um, that's probably the reason I called it a "niche name" for a niche market.

Legal terms have appeal to legal/law/litigation firms.

Also, you might (just might) want to read/research what the term of National Medic means and applies to before posting something about malpractice by Medics.

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a niche domain for a niche market. Legal groups and lobbyist may be interested but it will still be a tough sell.

My advice is to read through the actual law itself (it is not that long) and determine who your market is and then start to make contacts with those players in the market.

I see it as being a good name for Litigation firms. But it is still going to be a tough sell.

Gerry, to me the domain seems like for a medical firm and for "national medical".

The domain is new and it could be very good if you can be a little more patient, the domain can go for as high as say something around $5000 perhaps you can wait for about two years. But now you have pushed up your minimum a bit, well! It now depends on you.

Take for example the first registrant of camroulette.com sold it for just something around $1000 and to only see it sold very high in about just one year after. Well a word is enough for a wise.
I wish you well. Cheers.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is a reason it is getting interest and offers now and needing an appraisal. Common sense tells me it is because of the national medic law...which carries penalties if there are errors:

National MEDiC Act
A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act to promote a culture of safety within the health care system through the establishment of a National Medical Error Disclosure and
Compensation Program.

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is a reason it is getting interest and offers now and needing an appraisal. Common sense tells me it is because of the national medic law...which carries penalties if there are errors:

National MEDiC Act
A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act to promote a culture of safety within the health care system through the establishment of a National Medical Error Disclosure and
Compensation Program.

OK no wonder ! the new domain is so valuable.

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

National MEDiC Act
Compensation Program.

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

National MEDiC Act
Compensation Program.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom