Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Offers requiring your response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It's a functionality-related peeve: Why send an email alerting sellers for action, when the comment is pending review? The alert should be sent after the comment is approved.

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I also find this unsatisfactory. I had a counter-offer recently but had to wait two days to access the comment that came with it. Considering this comment, I think I would have been very annoyed had I accepted the counter-offer, which I might have although it was lower than I was looking for.

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sedo should just let the comments go through without moderation. How many sales do you think would really be lost? I like selling through Sedo because of the escrow involved, are sellers/buyers really going to try and take the sale off-line? I think dragging out, what could be quick conversations, may cause people to check the whois and take it off-line more likely.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
That'd be great. I'd love to give my uncensored thoughts to many a pompous lowballer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom