Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Office Depot sues Staples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not everyone searching for the term Viking would be looking for their products. In fact I've never even heard of their product. This is going to be a good arguement in the case I'm sure. Another way it should be looked at is competition. If your company is secure in your product offering and pricing what does it matter? If you aren't then then you should not only be concerned about competition you should be concerned with your business aswell.

In the end it all boils down to who provides the best product and the best service for the best price. Retailers have been HUGE on stealing a piece of their competitions business buy setting up outlets "next door" since the beginning of time. If you see one drug store go up before you know it 3-4 more pop up within a city block radius. If a McDonalds gets built before you know it you have a Burger King, a Jack In The Box, etc. Why should this be any different?

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I had heard of Viking appliances...the best there is.

But not viking office supplies...

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've heard of Viking... both the appliances and the office supplies outfit. I get a catalog from the office supplies one every couple of months. Have ordered from them once.

TheNetCode

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Viking makes good office supplies. I have used them for quite a few years now and have relatively few complaints about any of their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom