Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Official Notice: Skenzo stops providing its feed to TrafficClub

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkenzoRep

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi All

This is my first post on any domain forum on behalf of my new employer (Skenzo). I am in the process of signing up at some of the other popular forums too. I am going to try and assist all of you to the best of my ability with general queries that any of you may have about Skenzo and its programs.

I am new on the Job and am still in the process of getting an understanding of my responsibilities and the information that I have access to within Skenzo. Skenzo is a 200+ people company and a part of a much larger group. They have historically not participated on any forums, and hopefully this is a first step towards starting to do so.

I find it a little unfortunate to start posting on forums as a response to what seems to be have caused some of you to lose money over the last few days.

We put up a notice about this change on the Skenzo website on Friday, 4th Jan - http://www.skenzo.com/trafficclub-notice/. My post here to assist anyone who may have queries about this change.

From my employers point of view, with its new ownership, TrafficClub is not an independent agent anymore, but is essentially DomainSponsor. It would be in TC's vested interest to send a majority portion of traffic to its new owners. As could be seen when on the day of the announcement of the buyout, the vast majority of traffic was moved out to DomainSponsor.

At Skenzo we understand that several of you have been monetizing your traffic through TrafficClub solely because you have been unable to get a direct account with us. We also realize that several of you may end up making much lesser money via TrafficClub with the Skenzo feed no longer being made available.

Hence, we have made a special provision to give out direct Skenzo / BigJumbo accounts to skenzo customers that were monetizing their traffic via TrafficClub. To clarify a misconception in some of the posts that I read on this forum - our general minimum traffic requirements would NOT apply to these special accounts. Skenzo wants to ensure that its indirect customers are not left in the lurch. It is going to try its best to give out direct accounts to most people that were monetizing ANY traffic with Skenzo via TrafficClub.

So if you were previously monetizing traffic at Skenzo via TrafficClub then feel free to sign up for a direct account at http://www.skenzo.com/trafficclub-notice/

If you have any specific queries or are not getting a response after filling out the above form then please feel free to PM me. I will try my best to assist you in every way I can.

Regards,

SkenzoRep

SkenzoRep

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thank you - it does seem to be a very large community :)

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yea it is. i think most of your clients are members of this forum

MinionDH

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome SkenzoRep!

Many of us here were disappointed to see our earnings drop due to the fact that TrafficClub no longer uses the Skenzo feed. On top of that TrafficClub never notified its customers of this change and automatically re-optimized our domains with the DomainSponser feed. As a result many of us, including myself, have been looking for other options.

I am extremely happy that Skenzo has stepped forward to resolve this issue in a professional manner. I'm positive many of us will be switching from TrafficClub to Skenzo/BigJumbo in the very near future. Thank you!

SkenzoRep

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to the forum and Thanks for joining DNF.

What do you have for non TrafficClub Members?

Thanks

Thank you for welcoming me. I am not a decision maker - however, I can take back any and all queries and suggestions, and provide you with feedback on what is being discussed internally at Skenzo.

Also, if any DNF member wants, I can get them in touch with the right people within Skenzo / BigJumbo for direct accounts. Do note that I am not in a position that allows me to authorize the addition of an account - however, I can surely get the right people to take a look at a particular application.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for welcoming me. I am not a decision maker - however, I can take back any and all queries and suggestions, and provide you with feedback on what is being discussed internally at Skenzo.

Also, if any DNF member wants, I can get them in touch with the right people within Skenzo / BigJumbo for direct accounts. Do note that I am not in a position that allows me to authorize the addition of an account - however, I can surely get the right people to take a look at a particular application.

The sad part of this issue, I experienced 2 days no ads showing on my domains. Domaineer don't wait that much time expecting to hear some feedback from our parking partner. Too bad, I moved them all out.

Thanks anyway.
TW

ilovedomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks like TrafficClub and DomainSponsor are going to fight for the traffic:
tc.jpg

If this keeps up, Skenzo can keep the lousy $7/day they have been paying me for months.

anton#1

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Traffic club put the old optimalisation program to work once again. They did not stop sending traffic to Skenzo. You can see it in the Stats image above

missedcall

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like TrafficClub and DomainSponsor are going to fight for the traffic:
tc.jpg

If this keeps up, Skenzo can keep the lousy $7/day they have been paying me for months.

what u get for your names with just over 100 visits is not the actual performance.. both PCC's are performing well for different names. If this keeps going on of course and you will prefer DS but this does not mean that Skenzo is not performing well - is just not performing for your portfolio.

most of us were using TC due to the fact that Skenzo was performing well for the majority of our domains.

DS seems to be doing well for some names right now were in the past wasn't when I used them on my DS direct account. This is VERY strange and makes me suspicious, do they give the 100% of income to TC customers for now in order to keep them? can't explain the $1-2 per click I see on some domains with 1-2 visits per day on DS ! Is a superior quality traffic ? Why then were paying 0.01 few months ago on the same names ?

Anyway whatever the case is time will show BUT I am moving all names with good skenzo perfomance to my newly bigjumbo account and already I see that pays at least the same or little more than thru TC. of course stats are not audited yet but a 90% of income will be the same.

Will keep some names that showed good performance on DS for at least 2 weeks (DS pages need time to opt), but overall 90% of portofolio will end up in bigjumbo.

Still bigjumbo misses a number of basic tasks you can find on a PPC:
- Does show number of clicks!
- your sign-in is unencrypted !
- does not allow you to exlude adult ads for a domain!

or some more advanced tasks that I am sure a skenzo direct acc has:
- choose template for each domain

SkenzoRep

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Still bigjumbo misses a number of basic tasks you can find on a PPC:
- Does show number of clicks!
- your sign-in is unencrypted !
- does not allow you to exlude adult ads for a domain!

or some more advanced tasks that I am sure a skenzo direct acc has:
- choose template for each domain

1. Skenzo treats its click data as confidential and proprietary. It doesn't share this data with most customers. There are some exceptions due to historical contracts, or where the customer is in an exclusive contract with Skenzo and specifically shows need for this data.

2. You can block adult ads. Email your dedicated account manager and they will get this done in no time.

3. You can choose templates and keyword concepts. If you find that you want to try a different concept on the domain or a different template - simply mail your account manager and they will get someone to research the topic in more detail and would get this done in no time.

ilovedomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No doubt DomainSponsor is paying as much as possible to keep its customers. Just like there is no doubt Skenzo has been ripping us off all year. My Skenzo payouts went from $25/day to $7/day on pure typein traffic. Just check the dozens of threads from early last year how everyones payouts were ruthlessly dumped 30-70% on Skenzos TrafficClub feed.

The bottom line is DomainSponsor says my traffic is worth $25/day. Skenzo claims my traffic is only worth $7/day. Until Skenzo wants to pay me $26/day, they can stick BigJumbo up their big fat hoop.

missedcall

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
... they can stick BigJumbo up their big fat hoop.

hey i don't have nothing against you but I thing you expressed your opinion well enough, such comments aren't helphull

ilovedomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"such comments aren't helpfull"
Thats was the nice stuff I had to say. If these DomainSponsor stats hold up, I'll come back and tell you what I really think of Skenzo.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was about to move a large chunk of adult domains into TrafficClub for the Skenzo feed after testing a couple there last month, then came this notice of ownership change... Good to see they are at least allowing us to apply directly after the fact.

polish_aristocrat

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
skenzorep, I'd like to get in touch with you, regarding BigJumbo, can you please kindly PM me with your email adress

(or post it here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom