Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Oh boy what a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majnoon

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
today I made a deal and agreed to sell a name at sedo for $xxxx. after agreeing on the price i realised that i do not own the name. I own the plural version of the name. I must have forgotten the S when i was adding it to sedo.

I have just emailed Sedo with the mistake and waiting to hear from them. I hope they don't terminate my account.

Domain Days 2024
T

tekz999

Hope you are ok in sedo. If you speak very nicely and apology (which I assume you did ;), I think they will show sympathy.

Ubiquitous

Since 1997
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
today I made a deal and agreed to sell a name at sedo for $xxxx. after agreeing on the price i realised that i do not own the name. I own the plural version of the name. I must have forgotten the S when i was adding it to sedo.

I have just emailed Sedo with the mistake and waiting to hear from them. I hope they don't terminate my account.

Since it was a mistake I don't see why they would terminate your account. I think they need to implement a verification system anyway - I own two domains that I never listed on sedo and they show up on there for sale. I think the responsibility should be up to them to since they provide the service.

:greensmile:

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What about the buyer.... do you expect a good lashing from them or have you straightened it out with them already?

Ouch... what a day!

GoPC

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it should not be a problem, as i had the same thing happen to me.

just explain the error and they can refund the money to the buyer.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They always verify mine before listing them, I thought that was the standard procedure.

Majnoon

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks every1. Am still waiting to hear back from them. I think they will understand. what is strrange they normally auto verify through whois details i don't know how this manged to pass this test.

Majnoon

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OH great news. sedo understood the problem and sorted it out for me.

Brad Tilley was superb He fixed the problem.
thank you Brad.

majnoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom