Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Oh my God[addy]...

Status
Not open for further replies.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I changed the contact info on my domain so it can't be transferred out at the registrars level unless I provide them with:

• 60 day lock request removal form (kindly attached)
  • Picture ID from a governing official with a clear picture and signature (which I since changed from issue in 2007)
  • A copy of my business licence
  • IRS 501(C)3 “Determination Letter”
  • A hair follicle
  • Blood sample
  • 1 kidney if 2 are present, documentation provided by doctor if 1

Funny thing is, most the items they require are public information.

If everything is provided, it will be considered for review. Is everyone else this hard to transfer out of?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Forgot the letter of repent acknowledging there is no god other than GoDaddy and Bob Parsons is his messenger.

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Been there, done that, I feel for you, even my account manager couldn't do anything, lucky for me, the buyer let sedo hold the money for the remaining 37 days, and transferred out when it was unlocked.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Been there, done that, I feel for you, even my account manager couldn't do anything, lucky for me, the buyer let sedo hold the money for the remaining 37 days, and transferred out when it was unlocked.

Sedo said they're legally bound to buy the name. If the want a transfer, they must wait. If they want it now, they need to create a GD account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom