Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Oh, this is hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotsofissues

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hard hitting chapters such as

"Is Network Solutions really controlled by the CIA?"

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That guy is suck a moron I "Stronly Dislike" him.
Dam ceo.

M

mole

Originally posted by devildude8989
Dam ceo.

Hey dude, grow up and stop behaving like a manipulative 9 year old girl flaunting her tantrums :) Nobody gives a damn what you think especially since you are probably far far from being his 'influential others', grow up.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:huh:

DotLeader

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dam ceo.

two weeks ago you didnt know who he was
now you "strongly dislike" him

it proves the statment your mother always said if X jumped of a bridge would you?

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DotLeader

two weeks ago you didnt know who he was
now you "strongly dislike" him

it proves the statment your mother always said if X jumped of a bridge would you?

Ok, I will admit you are right.

But I dislike anyone who tries to advertise something for sale by over appraising it durrastically.

Also after seeing his "cults" I assumed a point of view.

About the 2nd,

Are you implying I do/say whatever GT does?

DotLeader

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Ok, I will admit you are right.

But I dislike anyone who tries to advertise something for sale by over appraising it durrastically.

Also after seeing his "cults" I assumed a point of view.

About the 2nd,

Are you implying I do/say whatever GT does?

firstly i am not defensing the 1ce0
i do not hate or dislike him but dont associate myself with him
not becuase of his shitty taste in website design or content but for other reasons

he may over appraise his domains but thats no reason to "strongly dislike" someone

and no i was not implying you followed in GTWEB's footsteps
by the looks of it you were "following the crowd" so to speak
if someone said they didnt like apple pie you would too...

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DotLeader

firstly i am not defensing the 1ce0
i do not hate or dislike him but dont associate myself with him
not becuase of his shitty taste in website design or content but for other reasons

he may over appraise his domains but thats no reason to "strongly dislike" someone

and no i was not implying you followed in GTWEB's footsteps
by the looks of it you were "following the crowd" so to speak
if someone said they didnt like apple pie you would too...

I understand and agree with most of your post.

But that last comment I believe you are quite wrong about.
JMHO.

lotsofissues

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole

Hey dude, grow up and stop behaving like a manipulative 9 year old girl flaunting her tantrums :) Nobody gives a damn what you think especially since you are probably far far from being his 'influential others', grow up.

At this point even I feel sorry for him...
Sure he is pompous, extremely narcissistic, and a million other descriptions but can't we just shrug?

No use getting angry. I just won't bother to react to him from now on.

JoDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You know what is the funny thing. I was just checking Alexa rating for DNFORUM.COM and in the reviews section I found this review about Dnforum.com:

"SCAMMERS BEWARE, 7/29/03
Reviewer: GMan
This place is full of scammers. This is one of their scams. The place is run by a handful of scammers that know each other. When a newbie goes to their FREE Appraisal forum they start the SCAM by telling the newbie their domain name is worth nothing (even when it is a very valuable domain name). Then they try to STEAL the domain name from the newbie for almost nothing. When anyone says what the domain name is really worth they get banned. STAY AWAY they are nothing but a scam. Read www.BewareofDomainScams.com , they have a whole section devoted to ripoff sites like this one. Any forum that is banning people for saying the TRUTH is part of this scam.
"

I'm not sure if Gman is the author of the book, but who else will advertise his book using this stupid method???!!!!

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rrrr

Makes me mad.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lwgik
You know what is the funny thing. I was just checking Alexa rating for DNFORUM.COM and in the reviews section I found this review about Dnforum.com:

"SCAMMERS BEWARE, 7/29/03
This place is full of scammers. This is one of their scams. The place is run by a handful of scammers that know each other. When a newbie goes to their FREE Appraisal forum they start the SCAM by telling the newbie their domain name is worth nothing (even when it is a very valuable domain name). Then they try to STEAL the domain name from the newbie for almost nothing. When anyone says what the domain name is really worth they get banned. STAY AWAY they are nothing but a scam. Read www.BewareofDomainScams.com , they have a whole section devoted to ripoff sites like this one. Any forum that is banning people for saying the TRUTH is part of this scam.
"

I'm not sure if Gman is the author of the book, but who else will advertise his book using this stupid method???!!!!

thats where I found the site from.....what an ass!!!

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol, it's obvious AIS CEO is bitter because he (deservedly) got the boot from here. I doubt anyone who does any kind of business with him takes him seriously for long.

JoDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And what is funnier is that he left this review for DS forum:

BEWARE OF RIPOFFS, 7/29/03
This site is a domain name scam. The reason is it is run by a small group of scammers that feed on people who stumble onto the site. A person who doesn't know about domain names and their real values posts a decent name for a FREE Appraisal and the scammers start saying ZERO VALUE, it's worth nothing, while they are busy emailing the newbie to buy it real cheap. SCAM SCAM SCAM. This scam is outlined in www.BewareofDomainScams.com BEWARE

It looks like this is his stupid marketing strategy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom