Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Ok... so I have a list of expired domains I want...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Bell

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What are the chances I will get them naturally after the grace period, without using something like backordering on godaddy or some other type of "snapping" service? I have no idea about the demand out there and how many people are parasiting on the expiring stuff....

Very new to this, so pardon if this sounds dumb or vague....

eSology

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If the domains are worth anything because of backlinks, PR, listed, overture, etc, etc you will be hard pressed to hand register one.

Graham Easton

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You've no chance. There was a time when a little research could bag you a decent name for $60. Now it's all auctions and the market sets the price. Too bad for those like yourself who missed the party a couple of years ago. I don't even look for expiring domains these days because of the silly prices but am fortunate to have bagged 100 of the best poker names over the years.

eSology

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Too bad" is when you were in the game and never suited up. I was on the net in 93 and bought my first domain in 99. Because of my career I didn't really have the time until recently for the PPC market.

Mike, look close...I picked up a few worthwhile domains in the last month.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you scour old threads here, your likely to glean a number of tips that could help you pick up some decent domains without spending a fortune.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom