Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Ok , So the wife orders Ink cartridges...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A package shows up in the mail today for the wife , she had ordered Ink for her printer on ebay.

So she opens it up and out falls 20 black ink cartridges ! .. :laugh:

I said baby what you doing ordering 20 cartridges of black ink....She admitted she thought she had purchased 10 Color and 10 Black...

Not that it mattered ..Her epson printer will only make it through 2-3 more cartridges over the next 2 years.. she needs to change ink about 1once every 4 months.. she simply doesnt use her printer that much..

So while that is amusing enough.. I look at the bill expecting to charges totalling $6 a cartridge ...$120 + another 7 for shipping..

I was shocked ..it was only $32 TOTAL including shipping ! for 20 cartridges of ink ..

Needless to say ..I'm on my way over to ebay to order ink for my printer :laugh:

These are "retail" packaged cartridges..

I was buying refill kits but at this price I'll skip the mess..

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL! That's a funny story, Bid! She sounds like the light of your life! I know my girlfriend occasionally pulls a few silly stunts like that, but what are we gonna do? :wink:

And you are right, eBay can get you some great deals, but there's a lot of risk too. I've been really lucky. I've spent a lot of money there without ever getting burned, but I've heard some horror stories!

Happy Bidding......
WebCat
/\_/\
(0 0) But honey, it was on sale!!
>^<
\__/

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
But honey, it was on sale!!

lol... now where have I heard that before... gotta luv them :)

Mike

kvarnsten

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well the internet is fantastic.. :) I, living in sweden, stumbeled across a swedish site, patronbutiken.se, selling ink cartridges sometime during last year. And after browsing to my printer's page (canon bjc 610) I found that they were selling cartridges at $4/piece, but more astounding 10-packs for $7(!!) :) i even called them to check that it wasnt a typo and it was all in order.. So I ordered a gazillion pieces that have worked fine so I'm settled in that area until further due :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom