Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

OK this may sound stupid but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nparkin0

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
...if a domain is parked at Sedo, (ie: the name servers point so Sedo) and I then create a 'for sale' page using the instant site creator on 123-reg can the page I created not be views until I un-park the domain?

Im just a little confused because I cant seem to view the site, so I thought perhaps it is because it is still parked.

Thanks all!

Nick.

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If a domain is parked at Sedo (and you had changed DNS) you see the Sedo parking page.

Jessica320

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's right.

If a domain is parked at sedo, that means nameservers have been changed from ns1.yourhost.com to ns1.sedoparking.comwhatever, which will naturally show sedo's parking page instead of your somewhat developed domain name or sales page.

An exception is when you just listed your domain for sale at sedo and did not use its parking services, which sedo does not recommend.

Nomzo

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you've changed the name servers to point to your 123-reg hosting, it can take 48 hours for the name servers to propagate fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom