Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Okay, I got one more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grush

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now please don't laugh because I don't understand how to read this properly. Please desypher this for me. I see that it shows an x amount of hits, but how is that possible when nobody knows about my site yet? I haven't even dont any work on it other then throw on a forum. I am sure that I am reading it wrong, please help.

Stats

P.S. Is it possible that I am that one that is making all those hits? I didn't think that I checked on the site that often (lol).

Thanks guys and gals,

Grush.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Grush said:
Now please don't laugh because I don't understand how to read this properly. Please desypher this for me. I see that it shows an x amount of hits, but how is that possible when nobody knows about my site yet? I haven't even dont any work on it other then throw on a forum. I am sure that I am reading it wrong, please help.

Stats

P.S. Is it possible that I am that one that is making all those hits? I didn't think that I checked on the site that often (lol).

Thanks guys and gals,

Grush.
if this a domain, it may be a previously registered one or just maybe be getting natural type in traffic...

LeftRightOut

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A hit is a request for a file, so if you have one page with 6 pictures you get 7 hits (1 for the page 6 for the pics). Look at your uniques, that is how many people come through.

Type ins, old site, you is where you would be getting traffic from at the moment.

Grush

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ohh, well that makes a bunch more sence now. Cause when I saw that it had 600 some hits, I almost pooped my pants as to why! Thanks for the breakdown guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom