Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

One of the Rarest Platinum metals: Ruthenium.net for sale at $60 per ounce!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoriso

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am looking for good bids/offers above $500 for this single word .net

Information on Ruthenium is here: http://www.chemicool.com/elements/ruthenium.html and you should read this interesting article http://seekingalpha.com/article/282...um-like-relief-from-soaring-rare-earth-prices
The above articles show that Ruthenium is regarded as a precious metal but not a rare earth element. It is involved in the processing of platinum products for data storage. Ruthenium has experienced a bubble in the latter part of 2006 to early 2007.

With the shift towards precious metals during the global economy I believe that Ruthenium has stabilized at its former price.

Please note that Ruthenium.us is for sale for only $2500 (min offer $1150)
and Ruthenium.org is $6450 (Min offer $4210) at godaddy auctions.

Please bear in mind that:

The domain is at Godaddy. Payment via ecop/Escrow/Paypal.

Accepted Offers below $1000 seller pays escrow 100% fees. Above $1000 I will cover 100% escrow fees.

First one to offer a good price I like and I will sell.

Keep low balling and you might lose out or win, either way its a gamble.

Why am I selling so cheap? I have no friggin clue.

I am serious about selling, I know the value of the domain is alot more but financial and personal pressures are getting to me and I have to sell sooner rather than later. I do have a 100% good trader rating here (dnf), at domaining.com and at Flippa.com which is more important to me than making a quick buck.

P.S. I will renew the domain for another 2 years before transferring. You have my word.
Happy bidding.

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators