Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

One of Year's 30 Biggest Reported Sales Tops New DN Journal Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. This week's chart topper went for well into six figures to claim a spot among the 30 biggest sales reported so far in 2007. The first completed sales from last month's live auction at the Domain Roundtable conference have also started trickling in and we're still seeing some stragglers from the Moniker/ T.R.A.F.F.I.C. New York live auction in June finally closing (four of those were among the ten biggest sales completed this week). Among the Global Contenders, .info had the hot hand taking the top two positions and six of the first ten. It was the best week yet for the four-letter extension. .TV had similar success on the Country Code chart taking the top spot with a $35,000 sale and claiming three of the top five positions on the ccTLD list. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Excellent reporting as usual Ron, thanks for the weekly update.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have late word about a non-fulfillment situation with some of the high dollar .info sales reported in the column (most notably jesus.info and family.info) so I asked SnapNames for an explanation as they reported selling them. They tell me there was a major screw up. Their partner registrar told them they had been caught and SnapNames accepted payment for the domains. However their partner then told them it was a mistake and they did not have them after all. SnapNames said the names had been put on the weekly list they prepare for us but they forgot to remove those after they got the bad news. I will be updating the article to correct that.

Salient

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ouch!

Nicely done, Dr. J.

If you havent bookmarked DNJournal yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom