Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

One Page Landers and Mass Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi Donny

Sent you an email but I thought this question may be best answered in here for the time being as other's may be interested in knowing the answers.

1) How long does it take for your system to redirect domains to the one page landers? I have a couple of domains I want to try that earn in excess of $20-$40 day elsewhere but do not want to move them if it takes days to have my domains resolve to one page landers.

It would be very nice if users had the option of choosing between one page and portals.

2) Is there a mass edit feature so that we can edit entire portfolios of domains when using same keywords? For instance I have a ton of "rap music" related domains and right now I am having to edit each name with the keywords "rap music" on a one by one basis. I cannot find a mass edit feature or "edit portfolio" feature. Perhaps I am overlooking it.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
websiteguru said:
Hi Donny

Sent you an email but I thought this question may be best answered in here for the time being as other's may be interested in knowing the answers.

1) How long does it take for your system to redirect domains to the one page landers? I have a couple of domains I want to try that earn in excess of $20-$40 day elsewhere but do not want to move them if it takes days to have my domains resolve to one page landers.

It would be very nice if users had the option of choosing between one page and portals.
Us as with all Yahoo partners will either go direct to listings/results/1 click on the first hit or it will likely never go there. This is something that Yahoo mainly decides for us.

If I could give you the option of choosing between 1 click pages and 2 click pages, I would.

websiteguru said:
2) Is there a mass edit feature so that we can edit entire portfolios of domains when using same keywords? For instance I have a ton of "rap music" related domains and right now I am having to edit each name with the keywords "rap music" on a one by one basis. I cannot find a mass edit feature or "edit portfolio" feature. Perhaps I am overlooking it.

Look forward to hearing from you.

One thing that we try to do differently than most is that I want each domain to be unique. If you take all "rap music" related domains and you hard code them to rap music then they will all be the same exact site at that point. But if you let our system optimize your domains or anybodys system optimize it you will normally get a optimized domain that is more specific to exactly what the domain is.

If I owned 3 different rap artists domains, like snoop, eminem, and dr dre. I would never set them to just "rap music", because of all of the other things they have done. If it were my brother and he thought he was going to be the next vanilla ice, and nobody had ever heard of him, sure I would set his domain to "tool".

Just some tips. But to answer your question, no we don't have a way for you to mass modify all of your domains to use a certain keyword.

Donny
Parked.com

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the explanations Donny. I am a bit unfamiliar with the way yahoo does things so this is very helpful. Have a great weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom