Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

One question about powerpipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello

I have some names in my powerpipe account, can I push them into my enom account for free? I know there was a threath about it, but I din`t find it?

Thanks

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole
Well, eNOM reseller RegisterFly doesn't allow that.

Thanks mole, but what about powerpipe?

R

rapidtransit

Originally posted by stuff

Thanks mole, but what about powerpipe?
Qualified yes. If Powerpipe set you up for a "WebPro" account, you can log directly into enom with that username and password. Then "push" the names into your eNom login. No cost. No problem.

CAUTION: The last time I looked, the "push" did not require the password of the target account nor does it check to make sure the target account is yours. It is possible to accidentally push your domain into someone else's account--i.e., Your target account is "niceguy" and your accidently type in "nicebuy" and someone else has that account name, they get your domain in their account.

You could have a mess trying to get it back.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by rapidtransit

Qualified yes. If Powerpipe set you up for a "WebPro" account, you can log directly into enom with that username and password. Then "push" the names into your eNom login. No cost. No problem.

CAUTION: The last time I looked, the "push" did not require the password of the target account nor does it check to make sure the target account is yours. It is possible to accidentally push your domain into someone else's account--i.e., Your target account is "niceguy" and your accidently type in "nicebuy" and someone else has that account name, they get your domain in their account.

You could have a mess trying to get it back.
Where can I get this webpro account? I din`t find it in powerpipe?

Thanks

avs162

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
powerpipe as told me there policy is not to puch to enom which i believe is there perogative.

thats on a genergic reg with a reseller account and api it may be different story

i could be wrong but i had to transfer into my enom from them just prior to drops

as my pushs were not critical

if your transferring ownership just assign temp password and change reg info and let new owner trans.

not the best option for either party but works

sean

check this out
dark blue the new way to make money
http://dbbsrv.com/refer/131042/10365

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just wan`t that my names were in a regular enom account! IS it possible to push them or not? And how?

R

rapidtransit

Originally posted by stuff

Where can I get this webpro account? I din`t find it in powerpipe?

Thanks
http://www.powerpipe.com/information.htm

Then look at the bottom of that page, under

Registering Your Own Nameservers (WebPro Account)

I don't know if they've changed anything, but before they would set you up an eNom reseller-reseller account with a .com price of $7.99, which is actually a poorer deal than their regular $7.99 registration, because the retail reg. can be done with a CC.

I don't know if they still offer the $7.99 price on WebPro, what with eNom's new regualtions on below $8.95 reseller accounts. Also, since the account is set up manually, I'm sure they'll tell you if they don't do these any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom