Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Online Delivery Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premiumhosted

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For the second day in a row, I've received this message. Is it just me or is there a problem? I've tried about 5 different domains and no dice.

Message Delivery Form: Daily Maximum Reached

CIRA limits the number of messages sent to each domain name on a given day. CIRA also limits the number of messages a person can send in one day.

Since one of the above limits has been reached, your message to the administrative contact for ****************.ca cannot be sent today.

To send your message, wait until tomorrow, and then simply click the link in the email again. You do not need to complete the message delivery form again.

Thank you for using the dot-ca Message Delivery Form.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing since you posted this thread that you didn't do as the message said - send too many emails... maybe you are on the same ip as someone else who has? Did you try using a proxy service?

I just tested it and it works for me.

CanSpace

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would also guess that perhaps you're going through a heavily-used proxy?

If not, I would just send them an email and explain the issue. They are pretty prompt at resolving things.

Premiumhosted

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys, I used a proxy and it worked fine... now why didn't I think of that :)

I really don't know what the issue is, but will try again tomorrow and see if it is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom