Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs Online Pharmacy pays 60% of the profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpcesar

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have recently opened a new Online Pharmacy and I am very pleased with the results to date. This is one of the highest converting web sites I've ever seen.

The back office accounting and admin is excellent. Great stats, great marketing tools and timely payment of all commissions.

If you sign up from my site at http://www.quick-drug-store.com (clicking Affiliates link on the top), download a template and put up your own site you get total control and 60% of the profit.

If you just want to put up affiliate links to my site then you will get $20 on all first orders and $10 on all reorders from your customers.

P. S. If you are interested in your own site I can provide hosting as well.

Domain Days 2024

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To receive $20 on first orders - what size does the order have to be? And how much does it have to be for reorders? Or does it not matter what they purchase?

jpcesar

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
To receive $20 on first orders - what size does the order have to be? And how much does it have to be for reorders? Or does it not matter what they purchase?

The $20 matches +/- the 60% margin. It's like an average comission without you having the stress of open a new online pharmacy.

The order does not have any minimum size.

Best luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom