Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

OnlineNIC.com anyone else have problems???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainator

DotAgent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Having issues transferring out of OnlineNIC.com Anyone know who these people are??? One number never answers another has been disconnected.

Please help!:eek:

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Had big problems with them recently. After a $78 minimum account funding requirement, I was however finally able to transfer my domain out.

Domainator

DotAgent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info...

These guys are scum bags! I cant' even get it renewed and they do not respond to email, one phone is disconnected and the other phone never answers. Anyone ever have any luck reporting problem registrars to ICANN?

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info...

These guys are scum bags! I cant' even get it renewed and they do not respond to email, one phone is disconnected and the other phone never answers. Anyone ever have any luck reporting problem registrars to ICANN?

They're scumbags without question. I went through the exact same thing, but they finally replied to me after a month or so. My domain went eight days past expiration, and I thought I was going to lose it. I was flaming pissed throughout it all.

Just blast the hell out of them in every domain forum you can find. Lay out your exact case, and report the specific domain as stolen just in case it drops. There are kind people out there that would help you get the domain back if they can. Maybe someone will know someone, who might be able to send a direct note to them and get it resolved. Perhaps that's what worked for me, because after I went public they replied.

I did report OnlineNIC, and many other rogue registrars to ICANN. To date I have never received so much as a confirmation they received my emails. I swear the internet has regressed badly in the last couple of years. Any form of recourse seems to hinge solely on who you know, or how much time you have to slander the other party into doing the right thing. Any legal recourse for assets worth under 5K seems non existent in my experience...

Last edited:

Domainator

DotAgent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Interesting that even on this forum, people have complained as far back 2003 about OnlinNIC. There is/was a member here who had something to do with OnlineNic by the handle of "wuga". Is this clown still around????

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom