Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Onlinenic expired domain name!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OralB

PDM.COM
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Ive had a domain name on my watch list for a long time now.
A few days ago the domain was expired and to my surprise the registrant failed to renew so now the domain is being parked and when one visits the URL they will be greeted with the following text

” This domain is parked, pending renewal, or has expired. Please contact the domain provider with questions.”
That’s what I did and got in touch with Onlinenic (last known registrar) and was told that I need to get in touch with their partner who is managing this domain name. When asked who the partner was I was told that the partner is the previous registrant, apparently people who register domains with Onlinenic are addressed as partners!

It might be me but I doubt that the previous registrant would be willing to let me renew the domain name as a new registrant and I for sure wouldn’t like to wake the sleeping dog!!!

Anyhow to keep it short, I would like to know what are my options to go about getting the expired domain.
Domain was expired end of June and the last known registrar is Onlinenic.
Your comments will be highly appreciated.

OralB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom