Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

OnlineNIC Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any problems with regards to OnlineNIC services, please kindly list out here. I would like to get some feedback from you guys... :)

awtoc

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have twice tried to sign up as a reseller each time I have completed the website form, and faxed and signed the contract, each time I her no more from them.

jeffhuang

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
really that bad? their pricing looks good though. comparing with enom, how is onlinenic?

zest2004

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi, I'm an existing reseller of CNOBIN.com, I got $6.49/domain/year and registered some domains with them, their system is good generally ,and their online support is far more helpful, they solve my problem in few minutes. They've launched their webhosting and email hosting business, I like to stay with them. You guys can have a try...

jeffhuang

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cnobin.com looks good...but i would pick onlinenic if i have to choose one from onlinenic and cnobin. just because cnobin is still too young in this industry, i guess.

zest2004

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jeffhuang said:
cnobin.com looks good...but i would pick onlinenic if i have to choose one from onlinenic and cnobin. just because cnobin is still too young in this industry, i guess.

cnobin.com has been in the industry for more than 3 years, I think it's not a short time. For me, it's easier to be a reseller of cnobin, because their requirement is not that high compared to other registrar like enom or onlinenic,etc. Obviously they do this to expand their market share. Above all, I'm satisfied with their services, esp, their online support, very helpful. I'm positive toward them. I hope they can grow well in future.

awtoc

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think they have a service, I tried again to sign up online and I also faxed teh signed contract that was ten days ago and I still have not had any reply from them, so in total I have tried four times now, to become a reseller, but I supose they don't want any more business. I signed up with enom that worked in less than one hour, I had my API key, and my IP was confirmed, after I did some test I send mail to enom, and within two hours I was live.

OnlineNIC I think they have pleaty of business and don't want any more resellers, well that I understand, but at least send e-mail to say so that would be polite.

Toeki

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Onlinenic is slow in responding to support issues. - They should re-design their website and hire more staff.

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OnlineNIC alway provide service response in 12 hours time, if there is cases that you did not get response within 12 hours, please kindly escalate it to [email protected], this is purely caused by individual customer support. I will appreciate if you guys can escalate it. We wanna ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Please be assure that. As for the Credit Card activation, some time it take longer is because we are unable to verify the identify/the status of the credit, in normal circuamstances it will get activated in 24-48 hours. If you do not receive any response on this, please do kindly escalate it to [email protected] or [email protected] to ensure your request gets reseolved. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom