Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Only for the over 40's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Recently, I was diagnosed with AAADD - Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder - This is how it manifests itself:

"I decided to wash my car. As I started toward the garage, I spotted the mail on the hall table. I should go through the mail before I wash the car.
I lay the car keys on the table, put the junk mail in the trash can under the table, and notice that the rubbish bin is full. So, I put the bills back on the table and take out the bin first.
Since I'm going to be near the mailbox when I take out the rubbish anyway, I might as well pay the bills first. I see my cheque book on the table, but there is only one cheque left. My extra cheques are in my desk in the study, so I go to my desk, where I find the bottle of juice that I had been drinking.
I'm going to look for my cheques, but first I need to push the juice aside so that I don't accidentally knock it over. But the juice is getting warm, and should be put in the refrigerator to keep it cold. Heading toward the kitchen with the juice, a vase of flowers on the bench catches my eye. They need to be watered. I put the juice down on the bench, and find my reading glasses, for which I've been searching all morning. I had better put them back on my desk, but first I'm going to water the flowers. I set the glasses back down on the bench, fill a container with water, and suddenly spot the TV remote. Someone left it on the kitchen table. Tonight when we sit down to watch TV, we will be looking for the remote, but nobody will remember that it's on the kitchen table. I should put it back in the lounge where it belongs,
but first I'll water the flowers. I splash some water on the flowers, but most of it spills on the floor. So, I put the remote back down on the table, and get some towels to wipe up the spill. Then I head down the hall trying to remember what I was planning to do.

At the end of the day: the car isn't washed, the bills aren't paid, there is a warm bottle of juice sitting on the counter, the flowers aren't watered, there is still only one cheque in my cheque book, I can't find the remote, I can't find my glasses, and I don't remember what I did with the car keys.

I'm trying to figure out why nothing got done today; it's quite baffling because I know I was busy all day long, and I'm really tired.
"

Anyone else thinking this sounds like you? - Please don't say it's only me!:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom