Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Onlywaytopark.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I came up to a parked domain looking differently from the "known" ones. At the bottom there was their url.

What do you think? Are they good or bad? So far I only heard a person who tried them and he told me he was paid after 14 days with paypal. He just have a couple of domains there and joined just a month ago or so... it's useless to ask more performance results even if he told me they are not too bad.

bluebaby

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I came up to a parked domain looking differently from the "known" ones. At the bottom there was their url.

What do you think? Are they good or bad? So far I only heard a person who tried them and he told me he was paid after 14 days with paypal. He just have a couple of domains there and joined just a month ago or so... it's useless to ask more performance results even if he told me they are not too bad.

They seem to be pretty good. I have been paid several times from there. They pay about every 15 days.

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
got paid 5 times from them so far , avg bid is around 0.1$ . Paying very fast and twice per month.
Good replace for Sedo , and better than namedrive imo.
Regards

Hantek

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are they with Google or Overture bid?

mack10

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think this is one of those Cheap Parking Services Using a Script made by Scripts-r-us. which is part of Gomama hosting, Which is big in Paid to Read Email AKA ClickFraud City. I'd stay away from it. I don't think they can get a reputable feed.

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think this is one of those Cheap Parking Services Using a Script made by Scripts-r-us. which is part of Gomama hosting, Which is big in Paid to Read Email AKA ClickFraud City. I'd stay away from it. I don't think they can get a reputable feed.

For your information the script was NOT made by scripts-r-us.

Scripts-r-us are simply resellers for the real programmer, even if I agree it's a shame that the programmer decided to give them the reseller rights.

I am not sure about the feed that they are using; anyhow my average CPC there is greater than the one I have at Sedo and ND, too. So, I don't think it's the crappy G.

mack10

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
To Still even Be affiliated with such a "company" would probably keep the most Serious Domainers away from it.

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I consider myself a serious domainer and I am affiliated to that Company indeed, since I can make more there than with Sedo, or ND.

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
low bid , poor templates , but get paid several times. 2x better than what I received from sedo in the last 6 months.

mack10

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
11 / May / 2007 70 6 8.57% $0.0472 ( $0.0079 ) $0.0000 $0.0472

6 Clicks 4cents Garbage

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Affiliate Statistics
Date Searches Clicks CTR Earnings (Avg. Bid) Referral Earnings Total Earnings

19 / May / 2007 108 2 1.85% $1.275 ( $0.6375 ) $0.0000 $1.275

2 clicks $1.275 here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom