Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Open 'Domains for Sale' Forum to Public

Status
Not open for further replies.

YODD

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Personal Opinion

I hope no one takes this too personal.

I notice dnforum activity and quality going down.

The new look is really cool and has got me coming back.

I do not think that going to the public will help.

One suggestion on my part would be to have a Canadian forum for .ca's ... An australian forum for .au's and so on.... these extensions could be within the forum under another banner titled country extensions, with 2 sub-categories such as 1: news 2 for sale:

This would attract more traffic that would extend into the other more popular extensions.

Most other Country extensions do not have forums.

Just an opinion.

Lorenzo

N.B memberships sign-up should be mandatory for everyone.

Upvote 0

nicorlino

I BUY TRAFFIC NAMES!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if somebody speeks chinese / taiwanese, it might be a great thing to attract those buyers as well, as some of them may speek english and browse through the english part of the forum and buy some NumberNumber.com names (thats what they are into, aren't they?)
Best Regards
Nico

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess dataware's post deserves a thread of his own so I split it here. After all, it doesn't make much sense replying to a thread whose last post was some 10 months old. ;)

I like the Canadian forum concept (eh) although I must admit that we still have to wait a while before a more mature .ca secondary market emerges. :)

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
have you seen that one guys collection?

i forget his name.

he had the top 25.ca's

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think the way it's setup now is good. What might be a cool thing to implement is another page somewhat seperate from the forum, but not entirely. Basically, something like greatdomains.com. A place where members can post their domains forsale for all visitors to see. Members could list their names by using forumdollars F$.

RMF

stevo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RMF said:
I think the way it's setup now is good. What might be a cool thing to implement is another page somewhat seperate from the forum, but not entirely. Basically, something like greatdomains.com. A place where members can post their domains forsale for all visitors to see. Members could list their names by using forumdollars F$.

RMF
Not a bad idea. Exposure to the masses is where the money is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom