Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

opening a parked account follow the steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Some of you curious about parked ,their web design is very good however they are not paying everyone.%90 of customers have not paid ,the revenue goes to owners,workers and donnys wallet.
But if you want to try parked and open an account
1- you need 250-270 domains but these domains did not registered to parked before.
2- Domains registry date must not one day ,two days ago , at least 1 month must passed after registered.
3- Do not send pm some deceitful people ,they are writing in their signature join parked easily ,they are putting their ref ,they earn money when you sign up ,but they dont appove your account ,they are deceitful like donny.

Domain Days 2024

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hmmm , Im still gonna try them and I hear good things about them.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You don't need 250-270 domains to be with Parked, a minimum of 10 is required when you sign up.

Also, if 90% of their customers do not get paid, I think there would be far more complaints, do you have any proof of this claim?

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You don't need 250-270 domains to be with Parked, a minimum of 10 is required when you sign up.

Also, if 90% of their customers do not get paid, I think there would be far more complaints, do you have any proof of this claim?

If you apply with 10 automated system rejects you ,you must send email.
Online parking portal wrote this and I believe because I do not get paid and also my 10000000 friends do not get paid.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and those people with signatures saying to join parked.com they trying to get people to join or sign up ...its called referrals ... nothing wrong with that.

JMO
:yo:

Ridge

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
get your facts straight.

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
and those people with signatures saying to join parked.com they trying to get people to join or sign up ...its called referrals ... nothing wrong with that.

JMO
:yo:

They introduce themselves as donnys friend

get your facts straight.

thousands of people got scammed by parked .In namepros everyday moderators delete 200 parked scammed me threads.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm closing this thread. We do not appreciate slander on this forum.

If you have an issue, please stick to the facts and do not post your opinions as fact and accusations with no evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom