Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Opinions and Advice Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilderness

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know these questions are a matter of personal preference, but what I am looking for is a good overview of various opinions and advice.

What is the best method for search for domains that have traffic?

How dependable are the keyword search results of ovt?

Is it a good move to purchase domains that are open and have ovt numbers?

Besides ovt and various paid sources what are some good free ways to search for domains with traffic or keywords that would have a jump start to producing traffic?

Thanks for any help provided.

Bobby

Malaysia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well overture is a reliable way to find traffic domains but keep in mind not every ovt domain with extension u find is the type in traffic.. it may be bots or paid traffic so dun be fooled if u see a ovt 81 domain w/ext n quickly register it..it may be useless.. u have to analyse urself whether could it be real traffic or fake.. like if hjsafomnfad.com have ovt of 50 do u think its really 'real' traffic or fake?

wilderness

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah, I do see what you mean. Well, as for purchasing domains off of the keywords that are searched from ovt? What I mean is lets say you search for mp3 and you see that download mp3 has ovt traffic of 20,000 and you see that downloadmp3[dom]com is open for reg, then is that a good option to purchase domains in regards to those results?

Thanks,

Bobby

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think ovt w/ext would act as a good guidance for you here. If downloadmp3[dom]com has ovt w/ext why not register. Plus the name sounds also very generic and could be either developed into a site or still sold for a proft.

wilderness

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

So besides the high numbers what would a good number be? I mean for example, if you search for something[dot]com and it has a ovt search of 30 -50 with ext. Would that be good to buy?

Thanks,

Bobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom