Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Opportunity: Alternate CCTLDS

• Thread starter Deleted member 104388
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 104388

I am currently looking to invest in alternate cctlds which has an active reseller market where domain names are able to be drop caught, I have been involved in the .uk namespace drop catching domains since 2008 turning over £xxx,xxx in that time.

I would like to team up with someone who knows their respective market well and would like to get involved in the drop catching market on a shared basis, if you are already a registrar that would be an added bonus but not a problem as this could be sorted.

Ideal markets would be .au .nz .de .ca

Please feel free to contact me via PM or email for a chat if you are interested.

Thanks, Darren

D

Deleted member 104388

Thank you for your words of wisdom, .com dropcatching is like no other ICANN accreditation is expensive from the start let alone competing with SnapNames, Pool etc..

Thanks, Darren.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Probably fell on stony ground here Darren, but I can give you some pointers - you know my email.

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

why focus outside of .com? thousands of end user domains expire in .com - your strategy will cost you!
Why make such an uninformed and irrelevant comment?

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I recommend posting your query in the section on .ca or .au or .nz. That's where you will find the ccTLD enthusiasts.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
is there an ignore feature on DNF? it's becoming frustrating reading CureCancer's posts, it never ceases to amaze me how consistently he is wrong.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think the best will be invest in .de and .tv like what i am going to do .

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you must be canadian or have a canadian business to own .ca's

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom