Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Domain Optimization Expert Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimp

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi,

We need an Optimization Expert for our domains.

1. Job Description
-The person will be optimizing up to 150 domain names for us. Most of the domains are generics, but some are typos and a few are foreign names. Almost all of the domains are .coms and traffic varies very widely between domains. We are looking for more than just an initial setup, the optimizer should take the time to see results and adjust pages accordingly. This process could take a number of weeks

2. Job Requirements
-Portfolio of previous work: We should be able to see sites that this person has created in the past. Stats for those sites are not required, but would be nice. Expertise should not be confined to a niche area of domains, as our portfolio is

-Familiarity with industry tools: Experience with Smartname or a similar site which offers keyword selection is required. Creation of mini-sites instead of using a third party like Smartname is acceptable if this can be done in a timely manner.

-Time: We are looking for someone with enough time to begin soon and be able to work on a large fraction of the portfolio at any given time.

3. Additional notes
We are NOT looking for a company that automatically generates and adjusts keywords and generates automatic pictures. We are looking for an individual or small group of people who can optimize each domain individually and hand select the appropriate.

Payment for the domain work is not set at this point and will be negotiated after initial contact. We expect to be able to offer very competitive pay.

We can give them sample names upon request, here is a representative sample list:

JLC.com
CIS.com
Oceanrealty.com
Discus.com
Carport.com
ChatMexico.com
Glodok.com
SpinalCord.com
Screenshots.com
TAI.com

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tip: CIS.com -- optimize for "insurance" for UK traffic. PM me if you want to know why, or Google it.

successaddress

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,
My Name is Chris Paul and I can qualify on all points of your post. I have been helping to develop business and marketing on the Internet since 1994.
I sold my first domain name in 1998 for $3500.

I recently (just this year) started developing my own domains and I could offer linking to my sites in addition to a full spectrum of services to help you optimize, monetize, and market your domains. Or if you have domains that you
want to develop for long term income purposes I can help you with that.

I have a vault of content including 22,000 fresh articles that are keyword optimized and I have the resale rights to these articles and I'm writing and
collecting more all the time.

See my background here.
Chris Paul Services and Experience
NetVenturesMarketing.com
http://www.netventuremarketing.com
here is a summary
http://www.netventuresmarketing.com/chrispauloverview.html

I came into the forum for the first time today because I just decided to sell 101 of my domains here.
http://www.successaddress.com/domainportfolios/domainportfolio.html

Please let me know if I can answer any questions, but in short I know
I can accomplish helping you with your project.

I am in the Atlanta, Georgia area and for 12 years I have worked
successfully and virtually (by telephone and internet) with clients.

I will be glad to speak with you and then make a written proposal to you.
I look forward to it!

Thank you,
Chris Paul
NetVenturesMarketing.com
http://www.netventuresmarketing.com

770-231-9502

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom